“To be the leader and trusted supplier of choice for innovative Trim and Seal solutions.”
TRIM-LOK’S QUALITY IS FIRST!
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our objective is to ship quality and reliable products to all of our valued customers. Our goal is to maintain a Quality Management System that meets or exceeds the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard.
We are continuously improving the manufacturing process, products, and service, without compromising quality, to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
TRIM-LOK’S ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Trim-Lok/RTP recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of sound business performance. We are committed to providing quality trims and seals in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant federal, state and local environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We will achieve this goal by the following:
- • Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- • Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- • Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- • Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- • Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- • Regularly communicate our environmental program to our customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- • Strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
To achieve the above, Trim-Lok/RTP will establish and maintain an environmental management system and review requirements, establish targets for continuous improvement and measure our progress.
Trim-lok’s Mission is: “To be the leader and trusted supplier of choice for innovative Trim and Seal solutions”. With over 40 years of consistent growth Trim-Lok has proven to its’ customers that premier customer service and quality is the priority. Trim-Lok has provided support to their customers by shipping on time for both off-the-shelf and custom extruded parts.
TRIM-LOK CUSTOM FABRICATED SOLUTIONS
Trim-Lok brings the most experienced team in the industry toward the development of custom fabricated solutions across all of the industries it serves. Trim-Lok’s product development assistance unifies industrial design, engineering rigid prototyping and manufacturing to serve their customers. Trim-Lok’s product development team brings high caliber mechanical design, excellent materials knowledge, and strong manufacturing expertise. All of our processes involve continuous improvement and our employees are recognized for their contributions to this end. All aspects of Trim-Lok from custom design to engineered solutions to on- time deliveries are centered around Keeping the Customers Satisfied and our highest priority.
- • Single, and Co-Extrusions
- • High Tolerance Splicing
- • Plastic Welding
- • Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- • Continuous or Cut to Length
- • Custom Design/Profile
- • Custom Kit Assemblies
- • Private Label Packaging
- • Custom Color Matching
- • Notching
- • In-line Printing
- • Mitered Corners and Frame Assemblies
- • Hot Bonded Corners
- • Cold Bonded Corners
- • Injection Molded Corners
- • Film Splicing
- • Drilling / Punching
- • Decorative Mylar Application
- • Slip Coating
TRIM-LOK’S CAPABILITIES & DELIVERABLES MATERIALS
- • (EPDM) Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomer-Sponge and dense in various durometers
- • (NBR/PVC) Acrylonitrile Butadiene, Nitrile, PVC
- • (CR) Chloroprene, Neoprene
- • (SI) Silicone
- • TPE, TPO, TPU, TPV, TPR
- • Flame resistant PVC
- • PVC (Flexible and Rigid)
- • (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE) Polyethylene
- • (ABS) Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene
- • Polypropylene